- Robust design, ensuring reliable and trouble-free operation
- Adjustable conveyor and tipper speed to suit all processors and plateline equipment on the market
- Driven conveyor, to ensure complete removal of the plate prior to stacking
- Removable trolley with 75-100 plates (0.3 mm plate) capacity and on wheels to allow easy delivery to press
- High performance, so it can be used with the fastest CtP devices on the market
- Uses gravity to move the plates to the magazine with 100 plate capacity
- A simple, knock-down construction which can be shipped on top of a processor
- Available in 3 sizes for different plate formats: 85/65 for 4-up landscape, 125/85 for 8-up landscape and 85/105 for 8-up portrait
This product is discontinued. You can find the manuals in the Downloads tab above.
- A traditional belt driven conveyor with a (magnetic) detachable wheeled trolley for ease of plate transport and storage
- Can follow any processor or plateline equipment on the market, with fine height adjustments to ensure precise alignment with any preceding unit
- Adjustable belt position and stacking speed to suit various plate sizes and processing speeds
- Available in 4 sizes: 105/80, 105/140, 135/160 and VLF
Plate Stackers (MKIII) for Quartz processors are discontinued products, but have been replaced by the PRO Stackers.
Manuals are available from the "Download" tab above.